Saturday, July 08, 2006

Trouble With Elevation Chandler?

At least three recent articles, one appearing in the East Valley Tribune and two in the Arizona Republic hint or suggest that there may be trouble brewing at the mixed use high rise residential condo project, Elevation Chandler. If this is the case it would be quite a shame but I can't say that I'm surprised. Months ago I got a very nasty phone call from a man who identified himself as being the selling broker for the project insisting that I stop sharing info about Elevation on my website. Talk about short sighted! The guy should have embraced the realtor community, particularly those of us who specialize in the product niche. If in fact there are problems with the project then I'll have to believe that some of them may be "sales" related. Again if so, I'm sorry that I wasn't encouraged to get behind the project and promote it, especially at my own expense.

No comments: